Secrets of Hung Kyun Special Collection
Get Secrets of Hung Kyun and find out:
- How many opponents can handle Siu Hon Saang Sifu, ne of the teachers of legendary Bruce Lee
- What are the four basic offensive movements of Chinese martial arts
- Key principles of understanding Chinese Gung Fu, as explained by Siu Sifu
- Importance of the “Bridges” (Kiu) and “Stances” (Ma) according to Grand Master Chan Hon Chung
- How did the Western students trained in Hong Kong in 1970′s
- Movie Gung Fu, real Gung Fu and hard training of Gordon Liu
- Can you train Hung Ga at your honeymoon? (Are you kidding me?)
- Wooden Dummy (Muk Yan Jong) training in Hung Kyun and other systems
- How to understand Chinese Gung Fu – Bruce Lee’s Master will tell you more…
- Fighting applications of Hung Pugilism, performed and shown by Lam Sifu of Lau Family Hung Kyun
- How to use “Single, Double and Black Tiger Claws” (Seung Daan Hak Fu Jaau) – Lam Family Hung Kyun way
- What is the most important thing in succesful Gung Fu movie choreography? Hear out the late Grand Master Lau -Kar-Leung!
- How the Japanese fighter delegation challenged Hung Ga practitioners of Chiu Kau/Chiu Chiu Chi Ling’s gum to “Trial of Skills” (Bei Mou)
- How did the training in the 36th Chamber of Shaolin looked like?
- Lo Sum, The Fifty-Seven Year’s Relationship Between Sifu Siu Hon Sang & Kung Fu, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 1, No. 2, p. 24-27.
- Wong Kiew Kit, The Four Basic Offensive Movements in Kung Fu, in: Secrets of Kung Fu, Vol. 1 No. 2, 1974, p. 49-51.
- Double Headed Staff and Huul Tse Kwun Techniques, , in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 1, No. 4, p. 54.
- Sifu Siu Hon San, Understanding Chinese Kung Fu, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 1, No. 5, p. 20-23.
- Professor Chan Chiu Tung, The Chinese Character „Foo“ ie Tiger & Kung Tze Fuk Foo Kuen, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 1, No. 7, p. 52-54.
- Wong Dow, A Famous Practitioner of Hung Kuen – Sifu Chan Hon Chung in: Secrets of Kung, Vol . 1, No. 9, p. 19-22.
- Yu Fu-K’ang, A Kung Fu Movie Actor Who Has Undergone Hard Training, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol 2., No. 9 (Australia), p. 52-55.
- Wong Dow, The Famous Master of Hung School of Boxing Sifu Lin Shih-Chao Does Not Cease Tutoring Skills Even in his Honeymoon, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol 1., No. 10 (Australia), p. 40-43.
- Hsuan Kung Tzu, Perspectives on Dummy Skills, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 2, p. 28-33.
- Sifu Shiu Hon Sang, How to Understand Chinese Kung Fu?, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 3 (Australia), p. 11-13.
- Lee Ton, Hung Pugilism, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 3 (Australia), p. 46-49.
- Nicodemus Tang, The Tiger Claws, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 4 (Australia), p. 40-46.
- Stephen Cheung, Foreigners Learn Chinese Kung Fu in Hong Kong, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 1 (Hong Kong), p. 34-39.
- The Most Successful Choreographer of Kung Fu Movies, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol 3 ., No. 1 (Australia), p. 47-49.
- T’e Mo, The Shaolin Style Spread to Japan from China, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 3, No. 3 (Hong Kong), p. 12-18.
- Secret of Kungfu Training in the 36th Chamber of the Shaolin Monastery, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 3, No. 3 (Hong Kong), p. 36-44.
- David Leung, Sifu Chiu Chi Ling of the Hung School, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 2 (Hong Kong), p. 46-51.
There are no reviews yet.