Everything you should know before you start, and path that you should follow when you already started.
Objectives of the Online Course:
- To answer the most common questions of beginner and intermediate students of traditional martial arts
- To find out the most important aspects of Gung Fu training
- To debunk many common myths, associated with Chinese martial arts
- To help to understand various demands, pitfalls as well as benefits of Chinese Gung Fu training
- To learn more about traditional Chinese culture and philosophy, as well as practical application of old wisdom in today’s world
- To find and follow the path of the old Masters
10 Questions of Beginners – 10 Secrets of the Old Grandmasters
- How can I find a good teacher and a good school?
- Is the practice of martial arts demanding?
- How many techniques do I have to learn?
- How many times do I have to practice a technique?
- How often do I need to practice?
- Is it enough to practice “shadow” techniques, forms and sparring sets?
- If I practice diligently, after how long will I be able to defend myself in a potential situation?
- How long will it take to be good at Gung Fu?
- Does “traditional style” means the training is the same as it was hundreds of years ago?
- What is then the most important thing in practicing Gung Fu?
- Each lesson has a printable .pdf sheet with a Chinese saying, written in traditional Chinese characters.
- The course contains a series of sample videos, focused on fundamentals, strength & conditioning, and reality-based- self-defense.
- Each lesson contains short quiz
- Each lesson allows to post commentaries and additional questions
There are no reviews yet.