Translated by Viktor Nordgren
- A Brief Introduction of the Translator… page 2
- Short About How to Read this Book… page 2
- Preface – Lam Sai Wing… page 3
- A Brief Introduction to Gung Ji Fuk Fu Kyun… page 5
- A Brief introduction of Mr. Lam Sai Wing… page 7
- Index of Techniques… page 10
- Taming the Tiger 1-93… pages 20-112
- The Baat Gwa Gwan Stick Techniques… page 113
New Edition Special Features!
- 93 photos of Grand Master Lam Sai Wing
- Restored Chinese text (traditional Chinese characters)
- Names of the techniques in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Standard romanization of Chinese names – both Cantonese (Yale) and Mandarin (Pinyin)
- Translation of the main text, ie. 93 plates containing explanation of the execution of the techniques, concepts, combat strategies, application drills and combat usage
- Additional texts from the 1936 photo edition – foreword by Grand Master Lam Sai Wing, brief history of Gung Ji Fuk Fu Kyun, biography of Grand Master Lam Sai Wing and detailed text on “Eight Diagram Long Pole” (Baat Gwa Gwan) set.