What if I had only few days to teach you the most important and fundamentals skills of Practical Hung Kyun?
The most fundamental exercises for acquiring good health, strength, and self-defense skills?
In the shortest time possible, but setting up an excellent foundation for future training?
PHK Intro Kit is the answer to all these questions.
– Pavel Macek Sifu, Practical Hung Kyun
Recommended to all beginning and intermediate practitoners of Chinese martial arts!
- Level: Basic
- Prerequisites: None
- Lessons: 4 Main Modules
Objectives of the Ecourse:
- To give a general layout of Gung Fu curriculum, basic, intermediate and advanced training
- To present a real life example of Chinese martial arts basic training syllabus
- To show simple, practical, but tremendously effective way to acquire good health, strength, stamina, as well as self-defense skills
- To learn more about traditional Chinese culture and philosophy, as well as practical application of old wisdom in today’s world
- To continue in the path of the old Masters
- Each module contains an embedded as well as downloadable instructional video with accompanying training manual in .pdf
- Each lesson contains a short quiz
PHK Intro Kit: The Plan
- Overview of all PHK Intro Kit modules
- In what order to learn? Option A and Option B.
- PHK Intro Kit Program Minimum for extremely busy people and Program Maximum for future champions
- Schedule for morning and afternoon/evening practice
- A-B split to make sure you will practice all important skills, although not necessarily every day
- How often? How long? What drills? Sets? Reps? And all other necessary information.
- Difference between practice and workout
- Form > Force > Usage progression
- Form > Force > Speed progression
- Easy – Medium – Hard concept of practice
Fundamental Training (Gei Bun Gung)
- Introduction to “Shaolin Internal Arts” (Siu Lam Noi Gung) for health, good posture, and vitality
- How to perform “morning recharge” – gentle stretching of the whole body as well as reseting of the breathing
- 4 main parts of (any) “Internal Art” exercise
- What Shaolin Grandmasters think about “warm-up”
- Stance training (Jaat Ma) – correct form and training method
- “The Art of Loosening” (Fong Sung Gung), your key to speed, explosive power, stamina, and regeneration
- “Sink to the ground and root, stable and steady as a Mount Taai” and how to achieve it
- True aim of the “Stance Training” – and it is not (just) strengthening the legs
- Why “Four Levels Stance”?
- Read the old Chinese poem about Sei Ping Ma stance
- How to achieve 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 30 minutes – program!
- 3 secrets of “Stance Training”: 1. = …., 2. = …, 3. = ….
- The key to speed, explosive power, and endurance
- Crucial “Soft” aspects of the “Hard” style
- How to achieve the ideal of Gong Yau Ping Jai, “Harmony of Hard and Soft”.
Boxing Techniques (Kyun Faat)
- Stances and footwork – 3 pieces of the complete puzzle
- “What is the secret of Gung Fu?” The old Grandmaster replies: ….
- “Shooting Stance” (Biu Ma) – a key to aggressive (literally!) offense
- Other – not commonly known – combat aspects of traditional stances
- …and health benefits of the stance training for today’s PC generation!
- 20/80 of PHK stances – you use THESE 3 stances 80% of time, so focus on them!
- 3 stances explained in detail – names, drawings, structure, mechanics, principles, dos and don’ts
- Basic footwork – simple and effective. The rules are simple for basically all types of footwork
- Shadow boxing techniques – form the ideal structure to real usage, either in sparring or street self-defense
- Similarities AND differences between martial arts and combat sports
- Structure and mechanics of 3 basic PHK strikes
- Variations that DON’t require any special fist conditioning, and are ready to be used immediately
- Combations! All work, but some work much better than other.
- “Two Stars” and “Three Stars” and what does it mean
- Always winning combination of Grand Master Wong Fei Hung
- “One Strike Must Kill“ (Yat Kyun Bit Saat), or how to develop a KO punch
- Should you use boxing gloves, MMA gloves, or no gloves?
- The absolutely necessary component of the “One Strike” KO – and its counterpart
Strength & Conditioning (Lin Gung)
- If everything else is equal, what fighter wins? The stronger one, and with better cardio
- The advantage of properly selected strength & conditioning exercise – the benefits are many
- What “muscles” to train? Don’t care about muscles, care about…
- No equipment? No time? No excuses! These fundamental bodyweight exercises can be done anytime, anywhere!
- How to build a foundation for future (serious!) strength training
- “The art of Taming the Tiger” (Fuk Fu Gung) – 3 progressions of Chinese pushups NOT ONLY for strength, as well as 2 different training methods
- Strong and supple legs – “Three Levels to the Ground” (Saam Pun Lok Dei), and again 2 different training methods for different needs
- One of the best full body exercises of the legendary Shaolin Monastery – “Shaolin Art of Crawling” (Siu Lam Pa Gung). Meet the standard of “easy-but-not-so-easy” Progression 1, and move to Progression 2. And than to hardcore progression 3.
Combatives (Jin Dau)
- “Guard” (Baai Jong) for a reality-based self-defense – on one hand the one and same, on the other VERY different.
- What to do if approached by a stranger – lifting your hands up is not enough, here is why
- “Of the Thirty-Six Stratagems, the best is… “
- Fundamental striking techniques + defense
- Defensive techniques simplified – “Mirror” principle, and the “Inside” and “Outside” Gates
- Combinations of the basic techniques – “Thousand Changes, Ten Thousand Variations” (Chin Bin Maan Fa)
- Wong Fei Hung’s every victorious #1 combo of the “Ten Unique/Killing Techniques” (Sap Duk Sau) – Lam Sai Wing has learned it from him after many, many years!
- “The Ever Victorious Strategy”
- Free sparring (Saan Da) methodology, step by step
- What if… defensive back up plan. If you would choose only ONE defensive technique against the most common type of street attack, choose this one
- Situational “self-offense” and self protection scenarios
PHK Intro Kit Bonuses
- Bonus #1: Art of Flexibility
- Bonus #2: Three Stars Conditioning
- Bonus #3: Art of Iron Fist
- Bonus #4: Healthy Living Regime
PHK Intro Kit – Start NOW!