6 Dec 2014 - 6 Dec 2014
Prague 3 – Vinohrady
The one-day SFG Kettlebell Course is more than entry-level user instruction for the AK-47 of exercise equipment—the kettlebell. It is education in moving strong.
Visit the beatiful and magial city of Prague, “Heart of the Europe” and learn the most fundamental kettlebell exercises of Pavel Tsatsouline’s SFG curriculum!
Taught by Pavel Macek Sifu of Practical Hung Kyun (SFG2, SFL, SFB, CK-FMS) and his wife Justyna K. Mackova (SFG2, SFL, SFB, CK-FMS).
No previous kettlebell experience is required. No matter what your goals are, we strongly urge you to take this Course. On one end of the spectrum, subtleties taught in this Course have been instrumental in helping Donnie Thompson make a breakthrough in strength while making back problems a thing of the past—and eventually breaking the 3,000 pound world superheavyweight powerlifting total record. On the other end is Tracy Reifkind, who lost over 100 pounds in less than a year.
- Kettlebell training safety procedures.
- Essential joint mobility exercises.
- Sophisticated breathing techniques for strength, back safety, endurance, and reducing the stress level.
- “Hip-centric” (McGill) movement, a must for strength and back health.
- Strength Stretching™ principles and key exercises which enable greater expression of strength while dramatically reducing the back, hip, and knee stress.
- “Lat-centric” shoulder mechanics which protect the shoulder while significantly increasing strength.
- The most “functional” exercise—the deadlift.
- A powerful drill for strengthening the feet and the ankles and injury proofing the hamstrings—the one-leg deadlift.
- The single most beneficial exercise anyone can do—the swing.
- The get-up—your strongman mentor.
- The most foolproof squat—the goblet squat.
- A foundation for barbell skills (this course is a prerequisite for our barbell course).
- What GPP really is and how to program it. Misunderstanding of general physical preparation, prevalent in the West, even among coaches, prevents one from reaching his or her athletic potential and predisposes him or her to injuries.
- The principles of effective program design refined and condensed from the Russian methodology.
- A number of foolproof program design tools and sample programs for a variety of training goals.
48,528 total views, 12 views today