14 May 2017 - 14 May 2017
- Do you want to learn another set – or a practical, combat ready application of the techniques you already know?
- Do you want to significantly improve your self-defense skills no time, thanks to a logical teaching system and methodology?
- Do you want to learn the combat secrets of old Chinese Grand masters and apply them in a reality-based self-defense situations in today’s environment?
Pavel Macek Sifu of Practical Hung Kyun presents a special workshop, dedicated to fundamental Practical Hung Kyun combat drills!
- When?: May 14, 10 AM-1 PM
- Where?: Hung Kuen Academy Germany, Vahrenwalder Str. 171, 30165 Hannover.
- Self-defense, pro-active self-protection, traditional martial arts and combat sports: similarities and differences
- 5 key aspects of reality-based self-protection
- PHK Gameplan
- Concept of “Four Sides, Eight Directions” (Sei Bin Baat Fong) – solution of 99 situations (and how to practice it every day)
- Contact management – positional skills, “Barrier” (Laan) and “Bridge” (Kiu)
- Concept of Hon (“cruelty”, “mercilessness”) – „every technique must use all strength and cause pain (Mui Jiu Chyun Lik Tung Gik)
- Pro-active self-protection: aggressiveness, “penetrating step” (Biu Ma) and “combative pressure” (Bik Da)
- „One strike must kill” (Yat Kyun Bit Saat) – who does it really mean
- Importance of “Heavy Hand” (Chung Sau) training
- “Attacking methods” (Gung Faat)
- “Continuous Combative Pressure” (Lin Waan Bik Da)
- What if… – “self-defense” methods (Fong Faat) – against punches, clinch & anti-groundfighting techniques
- Use of the “Poisonous Hands” (Duk Sau)
- “Cruelty” drill (Hon)
- Stress performance drills and sparring („sparring“)
- A bridge between self-defence and sport fighting
- Duration: 3
- Equipment: Boxing gloves, mouth piece, cup
- Fee: Members of the Hung Kyun Research Association 30 EUR, non-members 50 EUR.
Registration: Please contact Frank Bolte Sifu at BoFaat@gmail.com or call 0176 34777087, Hung Kuen Academy Germany, Vahrenwalder Str. 171, 30165 Hannover.