Do you wonder – are there any “secrets”?
Well, find out!
Get the top information from reliable source & read the special vintage Hung Ga Kyun articles collection from the legendary Hong Kong Secrets of Kung Fu magazine!
Secrets of Kung Fu
First issue of Secrets of Kung Fu was published in Hong Kong 1974. The magazine was huge success – the next issues were subsequently published in various national editions (USA, USA/Honolulu, Australia).
The magazine featured many prominent Grand Masters and Masters of various styles, especially Southern systems like Hung Ga Kyun, Wing Chun, Hap Ga or Choi Lei Fat.
Secrets of Kung Fu put emphasis on practical tips and Chinese martial arts philosophy.
Real Hung Kyun: Success of the First Hung Ga Kyun Ebook
Our first Man Mou Publishing ebook – Real Hung Kyun – was a huge success. Many Hung Ga fans of course knew about the old Hong Kong Kung Fu Magazines, some of them even had a nice collection (and and have spent fortune on Ebay getting the mags).
However, not many collectors got ALL the issues – that was the reason why they have welcomed a collection of ALL PUBLISHED Hung Ga Kyun Articles from the Real Kung Fu magazine, scanned, restored, edited and made available to you, Southern Chinese martial arts practitioners and fans.
That was one of the reasons why we have waited so long with publishing the sequel, Secrets of Hung Kyun.
We wanted to make sure that we have complete collection, EVERY SINGLE HUNGA GA KYUN ARTICLE ever published in Secrets of Kung Fu Magazine. Finaly Hung Ga fans can get a complete digital collection in high quality .pdf!
Ladies and gentlemen, the wait is over!
Find out the Secrets of Hung Kyun!
Secrets of Hung Kyun Special Collection
Get Secrets of Hung Kyun and find out:
- How many opponents can handle Siu Hon Saang Sifu, one of the teachers of legendary Bruce Lee
- What are the four basic offensive movements of Chinese martial arts
- Key principles of understanding Chinese Gung Fu, as explained by Siu Sifu
- Importance of the “Bridges” (Kiu) and “Stances” (Ma) according to Grand Master Chan Hon Chung
- How did the Western students trained in Hong Kong in 1970’s
- Movie Gung Fu, real Gung Fu and hard training of Gordon Liu
- Can you train Hung Ga at your honeymoon? (Are you kidding me?)
- Wooden Dummy (Muk Yan Jong) training in Hung Kyun and other systems
- How to understand Chinese Gung Fu – Bruce Lee’s Master will tell you more…
- Fighting applications of Hung Pugilism, performed and shown by Lam Sifu of Lau Family Hung Kyun
- How to use “Single, Double and Black Tiger Claws” (Seung Daan Hak Fu Jaau) – Lam Family Hung Kyun way
- What is the most important thing in succesful Gung Fu movie choreography? Hear out the late Grand Master Lau -Kar-Leung!
- How the Japanese fighter delegation challenged Hung Ga practitioners of Chiu Kau/Chiu Chiu Chi Ling’s gum to “Trial of Skills” (Bei Mou)
- How did the training in the 36th Chamber of Shaolin looked like?
- Lo Sum, The Fifty-Seven Year’s Relationship Between Sifu Siu Hon Sang & Kung Fu, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 1, No. 2, p. 24-27.
- Wong Kiew Kit, The Four Basic Offensive Movements in Kung Fu, in: Secrets of Kung Fu, Vol. 1 No. 2, 1974, p. 49-51.
- Double Headed Staff and Huul Tse Kwun Techniques, , in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 1, No. 4, p. 54.
- Sifu Siu Hon San, Understanding Chinese Kung Fu, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 1, No. 5, p. 20-23.
- Professor Chan Chiu Tung, The Chinese Character „Foo“ ie Tiger & Kung Tze Fuk Foo Kuen, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 1, No. 7, p. 52-54.
- Wong Dow, A Famous Practitioner of Hung Kuen – Sifu Chan Hon Chung in: Secrets of Kung, Vol . 1, No. 9, p. 19-22.
- Yu Fu-K’ang, A Kung Fu Movie Actor Who Has Undergone Hard Training, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol 2., No. 9 (Australia), p. 52-55.
- Wong Dow, The Famous Master of Hung School of Boxing Sifu Lin Shih-Chao Does Not Cease Tutoring Skills Even in his Honeymoon, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol 1., No. 10 (Australia), p. 40-43.
- Hsuan Kung Tzu, Perspectives on Dummy Skills, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 2, p. 28-33.
- Sifu Shiu Hon Sang, How to Understand Chinese Kung Fu?, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 3 (Australia), p. 11-13.
- Lee Ton, Hung Pugilism, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 3 (Australia), p. 46-49.
- Nicodemus Tang, The Tiger Claws, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 4 (Australia), p. 40-46.
- Stephen Cheung, Foreigners Learn Chinese Kung Fu in Hong Kong, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 1 (Hong Kong), p. 34-39.
- The Most Successful Choreographer of Kung Fu Movies, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol 3 ., No. 1 (Australia), p. 47-49.
- T’e Mo, The Shaolin Style Spread to Japan from China, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 3, No. 3 (Hong Kong), p. 12-18.
- Secret of Kungfu Training in the 36th Chamber of the Shaolin Monastery, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 3, No. 3 (Hong Kong), p. 36-44.
- David Leung, Sifu Chiu Chi Ling of the Hung School, in: Secrets of Kung, Vol. 2, No. 2 (Hong Kong), p. 46-51.
100% Money Back Guarantee!
If for any reason you don’t feel that the complete collection of rare articles from Secrets of Kung Fu martial arts magazine was not an outstanding and rare addition to your Hung Ga Kyun library, you may contact us at any time during the next 60 days and we’ll refund your money.
If you like the article and if you want to support our work, please share it, add your comment, click “tweet” or “like”. Your support will help us and encourage us to publish and share more articles and videos in the future!
Thank you for every visit, share, “tweet”, “like” or comment!
3,625 total views, 5 views today