Practical Hung Kyun philosophy is simple and direct: we practice martial arts for good health/strength, self-protection and personal development.
Stand with us as we fight the good fight. Grow a moustache, join the ranks of our army of strong and healthy warriors and help us to change the face of men’s health!
What is Movember?
Movember (a portmanteau word from moustache and “November”) is an annual, month-long event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of prostate cancer and other male cancer and associated charities. The Movember Foundation runs the Movember charity event, housed at Movember.com. The goal of Movember is to “change the face of men’s health.”
By encouraging men (which the charity refers to as “Mo Bros”) to get involved, Movember aims to increase early cancer detection, diagnosis and effective treatments, and ultimately reduce the number of preventable deaths. Besides getting an annual check-up, the Movember Foundation encourages men to be aware of any family history of cancer, and to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- Register at Movember.com.
- Join our Practical Hung Kyun Team.
- Shave your face on 1st of November and for next 30 day grow a moustache.
- Upload your progress (and final result!) to your profile and our official Practical Hung Kyun Movember Page.
- Ask your family and friends to sponsor your efforts and help to raise funds for men’s health (all funds are going directly to Movember.com, not our association).
- Gentleman who helps to raise most funds will win an ebook, magazine or poster of his choice from our Practical Hung Kyun Eshop!
Immovable Stance, Iron Bridge, Steel Moustache & Good Health to You!
Pavel Macek Sifu, Practical Hung Kyun
If you like the article and if you want to support our work, please add your comment, click “tweet” or “like”. Your support will help us and encourage us to publish and share more articles and videos in the future!
Thank you for every visit, “tweet”, “like” or comment!
No upcoming events
3,043 total views, 3 views today