I know Wallace Smedley Sifu from cyberspace for a long time, especially from discussions on various Chinese martial arts forums.
I am also a regular reader of his excellent blog, dedicated to critical thinking, practical martial arts and self-protection.
When Wallace asked me for an interview, I was very pleased. He has asked some excellent questions, and here is the result – An Interview with Pavel Macek Sifu.
Some of the subjects we have covered:
- Practical use of the traditional techniques in Hung Kyun
- Importance of fundamental training, strenght and conditioning
- Testing the skills under an adrenal response
- Fighting strategy of Hung Kyun
- Secret knowledge in martial arts
- Role of traditional combat arts in modern world
- Plans for the future
You can read the complete interview here. Thank you Wallace, it has been an honor!
Pavel Macek Sifu, Practical Hung Kyun
If you like the article and if you want to support our work, please add your comment, click “tweet” or “like”. Your support will help us and encourage us to publish and share more articles and videos in the future!
Thank you for every visit, “tweet”, “like” or comment!
PHK Minimum: Reality-Based Self-Protection
2,043 total views, 1 views today