- English version of our Practical Hung Kyun webpage was launched in end of January 2013 – since then we have posted over 100 articles
- Our official Facebook page has over 11.000 fans
- Practical Hung Kyun Twitter feed has over 2.000 followers
- Our Practical Hung Kyun Newsletter (launched in June 2013) has close to 1.000 subscribers
- Our Man Mou Publishing has released 3 highly successful downloadable Ebooks on Hung Kyun
- In July we have launched a monthly Hung Kyun FAQ Series. The response has been extraordinary, emails have been pouring in DAILY with questions regarding TCMA training
- Our 12th Practical Hung Kyun Summer Training Camp was awsome!
- Last but not least – RESULTS (we are PRACTICAL Hung Kyun)! Our students are strong, healthy and able to defend themselves, and they are getting better and better every day!
Practical Hung Kyun 2014: What is Coming Next?
- More exciting books on the way – Hung Ga Story: Me and Master Chan Hon Chung by Alberto Biraghi Sifu; A” – translation of an old book by Lam Sai Wing’s disciple Jyu Yu Jai; 10 Questions of Beginners – 10 Answers of Old Chinese Masters by Pavel Macek Sifu; Secrets of Hung Kyun – collection of old articles, and other books
- Chinese Martial Arts Fundamental Training Ecourse – online series of 18 videos and accompanying manuals
- Rare videos from our research trips to Hong Kong and China, short Practical Hung Kyun instructional videos with extra tips & tricks
- Launch of our Practical Hung Kyun Eshop Affiliate Program (join now, support our authors and publication projects and make money online; download the manual HERE!)
- Practical Hung Kyun Intensive Training Courses: Fundamental Training; Street Self-Protection; Combat Theory & Application; Free Sparring System; Anti-Grappling: Counter MMA for the Street; Strength & Conditioning etc.
- …and couple of other suprises, too soon talk about them!
It has been a wonderful and highly succesful year – instructors, disciples, friends, fans, thank you!
Special thanks to Lam Chun Sing Sifu and Michael Goodwin Daai Si Hing!
Pavel Macek Sifu, Practical Hung Kyun
If you like the article and if you want to support our work, please add your comment, click “tweet” or “like”. Your support will help us and encourage us to publish and share more articles and videos in the future!
Thank you for every visit, “tweet”, “like” or comment!
PHK Minimum: Reality-Based Self-Protection
2,622 total views, 1 views today