Who does not love Gordon Liu? Who does not love Lau Kar-Leung’s movies?
We all do, right. Hung Ga movie fans, check out the selection of training scenes from the legendary 36th Chamber of Shaolin (aka Master Killer).
Fighting choreography by Grand Master Lau Kar-Leung, son of Lam Sai Wing’s disciple Lau Jaam. Hung Ga practitioners will recognise many familiar techniques, such as:
- “Taming of the Tiger in Gung Pattern” (Gung Ji Fuk Fu Kyun, 6th Section)
- Fighting sequence using mainly Five Elements Fist Techniques (Ng Hang Kyun) plus selected Short Bridges (Dyun Kiu)
- Willow Leaf Pek Gwa Saber (Lau Yip Pek Gwa Daan Dou)
- Double Ended Staff (Seung Tau Gwan) drills as well as parts of the set (2nd Section)
- Single Ended Long Pole (Daan Tau Gwan) Drills
If you like the article and if you want to support our work, please add your comment, click “tweet” or “like”. Your support will help us and encourage us to publish and share more articles and videos in the future!
Thank you for every visit, “tweet”, “like” or comment!
No upcoming events
6,200 total views, 4 views today